Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Updates

Wow, I have been busy and my computer has been down so I am finally getting around to blogging again. Here are a few of the things that we have been doing.
I was able to go down to my cousins wedding at the Bountiful Temple. It was a beautiful wedding and she was a beautiful bride.
Treyden and I can't get enough of this adorable baby. He is so sweet and adorable.

I am not ready for the summer to be over yet. We have had so much fun swimming in the back yard with friends.

We bought Treyden a fishing pole for Christmas but couldn't wait that long to give it to him. We took him to go fishing at Freeman Park and they had a blast. We found a great little spot where the water was still by the bank and Kenlee was pretty much soaked by the time that we left.This past weekend we went to Island Park with my family. On Sunday we took a drive to Big Springs to see the fish and of course Treyden fell asleep on the way there. Mitch got him out of his car seat and we walked around expecting him to wake up to see the fish. He slept right threw all of it and then cried when we got back to the cabin because he didn't get to see the fish.
I also was able to go stay with my sister in Satr Valley Wy. but forgot my camera.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Looks like you have been busy! It's like you have to cram everything in the last weeks of summer, because sson we willbe held hostage inside!! Hope you had fun in Star Valley too, we went there this last weekend to visit Aaron Grandpa! It is so pretty!!

Nichelle said...

Looks like you have been having a great summer. I hate that summer is comming to and end. I don't want it to get cold. Your kids are so darn cute!

Shani said...

Holy Moly! Your cousin is a beautiful bride! JK. Thanks for taking 50 pictures and choosing the ugliest one of me to put at the top of your post. Now since you are up to date on your postings, STAY THAT WAY!

Amber said...

You have been busy. I have missed your posts! I am glad that you have been having fun. I agree about not wanting summer to end. It was such a long winter last year and I am not looking forward to that again.

Cindy said...

happy birthday! i hope you get to do something fun and that it stays warm and sunny for a while for you.

The Miles Family said...

Yay~ Brandi you're back! I wondered if you were starting to give up on the bloggin' thing. Sounds like you have been one busy girl. That's exciting that Shani got married. Oh and now I totally want to buy Teegan a fishing pole. That looks like so much fun! I was going to ask, what are your top favorite scentsy scents for the fall & Christmas. I need to order some more, I am running low and since I can't smell them myself, I will trust your opinion. Thanks!

The Allens said...

Just for the record, I did remember it was your birthday the day before it, but forgot when it was actually your birthday. So...happy birthday! Hope you had a fun day! And thanks for the offer on taking the kids. It's nice to know I can take them somewhere if I get too wiped out.