Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pride and Prejudice


I am starting Pride and Prejudice this weekend. I ended up having to go to the used book store to get it. It only cost me 5 bucks. So if anyone wants to join me I would love it. Good luck finding it at the library though. Let me know if you are going to read it with me and maybe this time we should set a dead line. Lets have it read by the 15th of June. It really isn't that long so it should be easy enough to finish it by then.
Also , I don't think anyone ended up reading the Count of Monte Cristo with me so I won't discuss it in depth so I don't ruin it for anyone in case they decide to read it. I will just tell you it is a little depressing and didn't end how I wanted it to. Oh well, I did learn a little from it and I am glad that I read it.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I want to read Pride and Prejudice, but I also cannot find it at the library! What book store did you go to?? Also, I amd bringing you a check TODAY!!!!

Natalie♥ said...

Have fun reading that book, I have heard it is a good one. I would read it with you but I just don't have a spare moment to read these days.

Shani said...

I have started reading it Brandi. I am only on page 7 but I did start it and I will finish it soon I hope!