Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tagged

A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? William Mitchell Simmons (most of the time)
C-Cake or Pie? Cake with out icing
D-Day of Choice? Saturday, Mitch gets to hang out with us all day.
E-Essential Item? tooth brush
F-Favorite Color? PINK! I know it is girlie but it really is such a pretty color
G-Gummy bears or worms? Cinnamon bears
H-Hometown? Blackfoot ID
I-Favorite Indulgence? a LONG nap
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? Treyden and Kenlee
L-Life isn't complete without? my family
M-Marriage date?February 18, 2005 It was FREEZING
N-Number of brothers and sister? 1 Bro, Ryan, 3 Sisters, Ashley, Jordan, Kelsey
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges
P-Phobia or fears? Public Speaking
Q-Quote? In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Pres. Hinckley
R-Reason to smile? Kenlee's laugh, When Treyden gives me "nose rubbies"
S-Season of choice? SUMMER, I really hope that we get one this year
T-Tag 3 people: Shani, Ashley, Kylla
U-Unknown facts about me?
V-Vegetable? Cucumber dipped in ranch
W-Worst habit? picking my kids noses
X-X-ray or ultrasound? ultra sound, I have never had an xray-knock on wood
Y-Your favorite food? bbg ribs that my mother in law makes
Z-Zodiac sign? I don't know, I was born September 4th so what does that make me?

8 comments:

Nichelle said...

Thanks for doing the tag! It is fun to read about people. I thought mabey if I tagged you I could learn a little more about you. I think tags are great for that. Thanks again for playing along!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I love reading new things about people! So cute, Brandy!

Kara said...

I loved your comment about Summer. Its true! Hopefully it will come sooner than later.

Brenda said...

I really love the background on your blog, and it was really fun to read about you! The pictures of your kids are darling! I hope you are getting your beauty reat, and your boy is sleeping better!

Brenda said...

I really should read what I type before I publish it! I meant Beauty Sleep, not beauty reat! So embarassing, It's not even that close!!! Sorry!!

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

hey! my mom told me about your blog so i stopped in to see it. your kids are so cute and you look like you're doing really great. i'm going to add you to my friends on my blog. come by and check it out when you have a minute

Kara said...

Hey Brandi! Thanks:) I actually have just started exploring Flickr.com. I don't know if you have heard of it, but there are tons of photographers on their with tons of pictures and there are groups that you can look at with a bunch of discussions you can look at about photography. That is how I am learning right now anyway. I just ordered a bunch of books. I will let ya know if any of them are any good! Hope that helps a little:)