Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tagged by Teegan

1. Treyden is a t.v. bug. Among his favorites (right now) are Incredibles, Brother Bear 2, and Toy Story.
2. Once when Treyden was suppose to be taking a nap (I have to lock him in his room) I heard some noises so I went in to check on him. He was standing in front of the door with nothing on but a smile and a pair of socks. He was holding his diaper saying "poopy". I just about died. Luckily he apparently didn't know the difference between number 1 and number 2 yet because there was no "poopy" in his diaper. The funny thing is that when I put him to bed he didn't have socks on.
3. Treyden's favorite toy is my snow machine helmet. He constantly bugs me to death until I get it for him. He puts it on the floor, sticks his head in it and then stands up. He has surprisingly strong neck muscles for such a little guy.
4. He loves stuffed animals and every night we line them up on his bed and they sing to him. (me in different voices)
5. He is currently being potty trained and mom is hating every minute of it.
6. Treyden loves anything with an engine; tractors, helicopters, trucks, airplanes and most of all "so achines".
7. He is the best big brother, he loves to help me feed Kenlee and give her hugs and kisses.
8. Treyden is a book worm-his two favorite books right now are "Fancey Nancy" and "Duck on a Bike".

4 comments:

The Miles Family said...

I love the story about Treydan's nap...especially how he had socks and nothing else on. That's hilarious!!

The Miles Family said...

Ok Brandi I need a girl's opinion here. Josh and I were thinking of naming our baby Camdyn. I'm wondering if there are too many boys with that name and she'll hate me forever! Be honest..you won't hurt my feelings.

Shani said...

Brandi, if he likes helicopters so much, bring him to my work so he can sit in one. And Brittney, I happen to know a 3 year old girl named Camdyn and it fits.

the Murphys said...

Brittany just sent me the pictures she took of Treydan, Teegan and Ella with the snowmobile helmets on. They are so cute! And I love how he puts it on.

I am almost done with my 2007 digital book. I am hoping to have it done and ordered within the next week. I will definitely bring it to Idaho when it gets here. I don't think it's going to be anywhere near as cute as the "handmade" ones but right now it's all about my sanity! I'm anxious to see yours when you get them printed.