Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Treydens best day ever!

Friday and Saturday we went to Star Valley, Wyoming to hang out with my sister and her family. My parents and two little sisters came down on Saturday and brought the four wheelers. We went to Grover park and found went for a ride and had a picnic.
Me and my sisters. We have so much fun together.
Kenlee loves Oreos.
She fell asleep twice on the four wheeler.
Treyden and Boston were so excited to see each other. They hadn't ween each other in over 2 weeks which is a really long separation for them. My parents bought these bike helmets which they absolutely loved. These two boys could ride 4-wheelers all day long if we would let them.

11 comments:

Brock and Kristina said...

Looks like lots of fun. Who lives in star valley? That is so exciting that ashley is pregnant again! I didn't realize it until I saw the pic. Your family is so cute!

Nichelle said...

Sounds like lots of fun. I love to go do stuff like that with my family. Cute picture of the oreo face!!

Shani said...

Brandi, I have never been prouder in my entire life with you as I was when I saw those studs in their helmets. The ladies are gonna swoon for those two and their fully intact heads!

Erin said...

Glad you had fun! Love Kenlee in the bandanna! Must have lost my invite in the mail, next time though!

the Murphys said...

How fun! The pic of you and Kenlee in your bandanas is adorable!

The Batemans said...

Cute pictures! Next time we are coming with you! I love the bandanas too! I just bought some cute ones for Ashie!

Amber said...

How fun! I love the oreo picture.

Bishop Family said...

You need to take the picture off of us sisters. Nick said I look like a gypsie. Last time I'll ever wear a bandana.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

You are so stinken cute Brandi! You make such a cute granola chick! It looks like you guys had a blast! I hope Mitch had the kids fast asleep when you got home from grocery shopping!

Rebecca said...

Holy Cow! What is going on besides taking care of TWO CUTE KIDDOS!! They look just like you especially Treyden. I can't believe how grown up you girlies look. I can't really remember Kelsey looking like that. She is cute. I picture her only as a little girl. It's nice that you get to see your family often and it looks like you guys had a super fun time. It looks like Ashley is going to have another baby? How exciting. I'm guessing Jordan is graduated from high school? Is she married? I'm sure she's not because my mom would have said something. I'm so excited to add you to my blog and check out all the fun things you guys do as a family. Oh by the way...... Your personality is just like your moms. You sound just like her in your blog!! It's cute:)

Burk Family said...

Looks like fun! I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Ashley is pregnant, huh?