
No, this is not my children's blood although after you hear this you may think that I would have been justified if it were.
I decided that for a special treat for Treyden and Kenlee I would make jello for dinner. Not that it is that special but I never make it because by the time I think about it, it is to late to make. So I made it early and put it in the fridge to set and made the rest of dinner, while my kids clung to my legs and screamed at me the entire time. As soon as I got the casserole in the oven, I left the kitchen for two minutes to make a few phone calls and regain my sanity. I was thinking that it was a little to quiet when I was walking back to the kitchen. I guess that they couldn't wait to eat the jello. It was EVERYWHERE! Including all over their cloths which of course happened to be my favorite outfits. I stripped them down, took some pictures (to Kenlee's dismay) and threw them in their rooms where Kenlee still currently sits patiently waiting for the casserole to finish. She is in her crib having a great time playing with her toys. It was a good incentive to clean out my fridge (my 3nd worst chore after toilets and cleaning out the microwave). I will only laugh about this if my stain stick miraculously lifts the stains out of my kids cloths.

16 comments:
Naughty kids. Treyden looks like he enjoyed it too much. Hilarious of sweet Kenlee following the older brother. I hope it comes out of their clothes. Good luck with that.
Ooh, ya I think I would do a little beating - but then again, I have always been one for a little child abuse. :)
In their defense, who in their right mind would put the jello on the bottom shelf? I mean seriously Brandi, don't these scenarios run through your head?
Way to hang in there, maybe it's time for a day at grandma's tomorrow.
I am sorry about the mess. I probably lost my cool with that one. I hope that it comes out of their clothes. GOOD LUCK!
Oooh Jell-o is the worst! Hey I just wanted to let you know that we are in Idaho now! We live not too far from you. We will have to get together some time!
Not the favorite outfits!! I swear my kids will stay perfectly clean in something not cute, but the day they wear something I love they're bound to find a mess- it never fails!
That sounds like something that would happen at my house. I hope the stains came out!
Stick to lemon jello. Or at least something that is not RED! Rookie mistake Brandi. Not that I would know. I don't have kids! :)
Oh the joys of kids. I am glad to know I am not alone with curious children. Pretty Funny actually! Good luck with thier clothes.
Be grateful for small blessings - at least it wasn't on your carpet!!! :-)
Is your floor still sticky? It seems that jello spills stay sticky forever! On the bright side, who doesn't love a sparkling clean refrigerator?? That might be the only way I would get mine cleaned up!
I wish I would think to take pictures when my kids make a mess! This post was so cute!! There is nothing quite like Jello to clean up. I hope it wasn't to dry, and at least it was in your kitchen!
Little turkeys! I love the picture of Kenlee!
THAT STINKS!!!
Dorian called me at work the other day to tell me that the kids had poured 1/2 of a bottle of MAPLE SYRUP on the floor and ran through it all over the house to make foot prints. I'm glad it wasn't my watch that it happened on, but we were still finding random sticky spots a week later. SO GROSS!
Glad your fridge got cleaned though! What good little kids to get you motivated to do that! :o)
Aren't kids the best! I love that you are blogging too! Thank goodness for Skye so we can connect. You are smart to take pictures for memories. My Bryns bit into a Crayola marker a few months ago and it exploded in her mouth and all over her clothes. I was too busy washing her down and calling poison control to even think about taking a picture. Now I wish that I would have...by the way, if your child ever bites into a marker and it explodes, Crayola was very thoughtful and there is no toxins in the chemicals. Wasn't that nice of them? Hope your kid's clothes get clean!
Simmons' just wanted to tell you your blog looks great! Glad to see that you are all doing great! I know the feeling you get when kids, well for me one kid, do those naughty things!
It is so funny when they do those things but sometimes you want to strangle them.
Post a Comment