{Mommy Tag}
1. What time do my kids wake up? depends on the day, sometimes 7:00 sometimes not until 8:30 (heavenly)2. On a good night, what time do my kids go to sleep? 8:00-8:30
3. How long have I been a mom? 2 1/2 years
4. How old was I when I became a mom? 23
5. What's my favorite kids' show? Toy Story by far. Way to go Idaho!
6. My least favorite kids' show? Mulan and Treyden loves it!
7. Favorite chore? working in the yard
8. Favorite meal to cook? Tony's pizza cuz all I have to do is through it in the oven and it is delicious. Mitch hates it though so we have it for lunch.
9. What's the meal cooked most often? Hamburgers. I have about a two week rotation of meals cuz I am not a great cook although thanks to Michelle I have added a few new recipes that Mitch loves!
10. What's your kids' favorite meal? Mac and Cheese
11. What's my favorite thing that Mitch does with the kids? Wrestling or racing around the house. He carries Kenlee and chases Trey and they both laugh hysterically. It is way cute!
12. What are the 5 things that make me smile while being a mom? When my kids learn something new, I love you's, hugs, slobbery kisses that only a mom can love, and of course NAP TIME!!!
13. Where do you want to take your kids someday? Disney Land
14. When was the last time Mitch and I went out - without kids? Last Wednesday to Indiana Jones.
15. One thing you said you would never do as a mom? I don't know, maybe spank yet Treyden has stilled earned a few good ones.
16. Favorite past time with my kids? Story time
17. Favorite quality that my mom has? Her out going personality and ability to talk to anyone.
18. Advice for new moms? I am with Brenda to keep a journal.
19. What's a scary or heartbreaking moment you've had? Lst summer Treyden crawled up on the riding lawn mower that had been sitting out in the sun and fried his hands. I didn't really know what had happened but he was SCREAMING. We put his hands in a bowl of water and drove him to the doctor. He cried the whole way there and kept shaking it hurt him so bad. It was so sad.


20. When was the last time your kids said I love you? Well Kenlee can't talk so never for her but Treyden told me last night at bed time.
That was fun, Thanks Brenda, now I tag Ashley, Kylla, Brit, and Michelle.
That was fun, Thanks Brenda, now I tag Ashley, Kylla, Brit, and Michelle.
6 comments:
Isn't that a fun tag. Poor little Trey hands. Holy cow that had to have hurt!! I can't handle the pain of a burn and I am an adult. Your kids are so darn cute.
That hurts my heart about his little hands! Don't you hate when things happen to your baby!? -But it does. Kids are bound to have a few bumps and bruises. -I love looking at your blog. So fun!
This is a biased quiz for mothers only. I feel excluded. Boo.
sorry shan, in 9 months from august i tag you.
Poor little boy!! I'm like you with the meal rotation. I hardly ever try anything new because we just get use to the same 'ol meals. Let me know if you find any good recipes that kids like too!!
Thanks for doing the tag! It was fun to read! Aaron's grandparents live in Star Valley, so we love to go visit as well!! Looks like everyone had a great time! Love your photo's too, what a good idea to take classes!!!
Post a Comment