Monday, April 21, 2008

This is the week!!


I decided that once Treyden is potty trained I will give myself a reward. A new dress, which I am in desperate need of so this should give me some good motivation. I just hope that I can have the patients (did I spell that right?)

9 comments:

The Batemans said...

I think that is a great idea get rewarded for what your kids do, sign me up. :) Good luck!

Natalie♥ said...

I think you deserve a new dress for potty training, maybe even two dresses that is a hard job! Good luck to you.

Brock and Kristina said...

good luck. no you didn't spell it right. patients are for doctors. patience is for moms. :) let me know how the potty training goes. i am just in denial and hope the day never comes.

Brenda said...

I wish you luck!! I tried again today, and after four accidents, I decided I might hurt him unless I stop!!!! He is so stubborn! So I am waiting for summer! So I don't have to clean up so much!!! I think a dress and lunch!! It is REALLY hard work!!!!

Amber said...

You will deserve a dress after the potty training. I love the picture that you posted. Jaden spent a lot of hours sitting on the potty looking at books when he was learning. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

That's the best idea to reward yourself! It's always the kids who get the reward and they're not the ones going through the stress of it!!

The Allens said...

Ooooh, potty training. It's the worst job ever!!! Hopefully it will be easy for you. I sat Katie in front of the TV on her little potty all day once. She even ate lunch there! Now I feel king of bad for that, but she was happy because she got to watch lots of movies. Unfortunately that didn't work for her. She did better if I just reminded her about it every ten minutes. Good luck...I hope you get to buy a new dress soon!

The Brendles said...

hey Brandi, let me know if you have any tips for the whole potty training thing!! I've got to get my kid out of diapers before his little brother gets here!! I really don't want to have to buy two sets of diapers!! :) And this is a big job, you should get more than just one dress :)

Shani said...

I say that you should get a dress, shoes to go with it and an outfit to wear when church is over and you don't want to wear your new dress for the rest of the afternoon. But that's just me. Good luck with that. Maybe I WILL buy you a dress too.