What a gorgeous day it has been today. We had a few friends over this morning and then Boston, Treyden, and Kenlee had a little picnic outside. They loved it and of course it wasn't at all easy to get them inside for naps.
I am so jealous, I am working today instead of getting to spend time outside with my girls. I can't wait until we can have a picnic outside. I love picnic with the kids.
Brandi!!! I was so excited when I saw a comment on my blog from you. It has been forever! Your two kids are absolutely adorable!!! I can't believe how fast kids grow up. The last time I talked to you, you had just found out your were pregnant with your little girl. Man time goes by so fast! We will have to keep in touch and hopefully run into each other sometime soon.
It's great you had a picnic while you could, Since we have snow again today!!! So Unfair! It looks like you had a grat time. Good Luck on the potty training, I am quitting for a while, let me know if you come up with any great ideas!!!!
It's great you had a picnic while you could, Since we have snow again today!!! So Unfair! It looks like you had a grat time. Good Luck on the potty training, I am quitting for a while, let me know if you come up with any great ideas!!!!
Cute pictures Brandi! Your kids are adorable. We'll have to have our boys play together sometime this summer. My poor son's always stuck playing with girls!
Brandi, Hi it's Natalie I just noticed your comment on my blog about Kenna's birthday cake. I did not make it, Albertsons did! I am not very good at that kind of stuff. So I cannot teach you sorry. But Albertsons did a really good job I just asked them if they could make a lady bug cake and thats what they came up with.
8 comments:
I am so jealous, I am working today instead of getting to spend time outside with my girls. I can't wait until we can have a picnic outside. I love picnic with the kids.
Thanks for letting us come over. We had a great time!
Brandi!!! I was so excited when I saw a comment on my blog from you. It has been forever! Your two kids are absolutely adorable!!! I can't believe how fast kids grow up. The last time I talked to you, you had just found out your were pregnant with your little girl. Man time goes by so fast! We will have to keep in touch and hopefully run into each other sometime soon.
It's great you had a picnic while you could, Since we have snow again today!!! So Unfair! It looks like you had a grat time. Good Luck on the potty training, I am quitting for a while, let me know if you come up with any great ideas!!!!
It's great you had a picnic while you could, Since we have snow again today!!! So Unfair! It looks like you had a grat time. Good Luck on the potty training, I am quitting for a while, let me know if you come up with any great ideas!!!!
I want those cool ranch doritos that Treyden is eating. Those are my fav! MMMM!
Cute pictures Brandi! Your kids are adorable. We'll have to have our boys play together sometime this summer. My poor son's always stuck playing with girls!
Brandi, Hi it's Natalie I just noticed your comment on my blog about Kenna's birthday cake. I did not make it, Albertsons did! I am not very good at that kind of stuff. So I cannot teach you sorry. But Albertsons did a really good job I just asked them if they could make a lady bug cake and thats what they came up with.
Post a Comment