Kenlee is a girl after my own heart. She LOVES books! As soon as she wakes up from her naps she points to the closet where her books are and wants to read. She has quite a good attention span when it comes to books. She sits and points at the pictures and gabbers away. It is so awesome (and a good babysitter).

2 comments:
I have ever told you how stinkin' cute she is. I just think she is a doll. That is so funny that she loves books that much, my 4 yr old can't even sit through a whole book. That is great she will probably be a great reader when she gets older.
Our little girls are like a week a part or something I think, and my little one loves books too. It is so nice to just get a bunch of books out and let her look at them. I bet they would sure love to play with each other someday.
Post a Comment