

Love having this new sweet baby in our family. We have been so blessed to have such happy healthy babies and Emmy has been no different. Treyden, Kenlee, and Indie love her so much and some times a little to much. I have had to rescue her from Indie twice who thinks she is big enough to carry her around and in all honesty wasn't doing to bad of a job of it. Treyden was teaching her about the scriptures yesterday and about where she came from and Kenlee loves to read to her. She is a spoiled baby. Mitch and I are of course smitten. It is amazing how quickly a newborn can erase the memories of horrible pregnancies and make you want a million more.
7 comments:
Congrats! I was just wondering if she had come yet. Glad all went well. She is a beautiful baby! You'll have to let me know how 4 is.
She is absolutely adorable and I love that name! Congrats on your new addition to your beautiful family!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby girl you have...no surprise there. Hope you are adjusting. You always seem to bounce back quickly.
How true it is that once you have that newborn you want more and more and forget about the past 9 months!! Can't wait to meet her in a few months..
She's so pretty! And I love the quilt shes on in the first pic
Congrats!!! i didn't even realize she was here yet! She is beautiful and I am so glad you are doing well. My good friend from Boston has a girl that name too! Love the name!
Why am I just now finding out about this!!! CONGRATS!!! I should have been tracking things better so I wouldn't be so behind. Guess you better bring her to Hawaii so we can officially meet!
A million more? Awesome.
Post a Comment