My sister Ashley had her new baby - Beckam Ridge. He is so cute and cuddly and I hate that she lives in Boise. I could hold and cuddle him all day.

Kenlee turned 4 and she was so excited. She had a friend party and had a BLAST. We had a pinata, a few games, presents and cupcakes. So much fun. She is growing up to darn fast I tell ya.


The Easter bunny brought my kids jammies, sun glasses and peeps. It was almost better than Christmas. Seriously they were so excited.

Treyden graduates from preschool tonight. He has loved it and his teacher Mrs. Long is the best. Next year kindergarten and I will admit I am freaking out a little bit. When did I get old enough to have four kids and a kindergartner. Yikes!!!

Plenty more has been going on. T-ball has started and Kenlee is playing this year and Mitch is helping coach her team. Treyden is excited to be playing again and excited that the weather is warming up. The kids spend all the time outside that they can and so do I. Kenlee and I love looking and all of our plants for the leaves and blossoms starting to show.
Mitch and his dad have gotten a crazy idea in their heads to make fish pond at his dads farm so he has been working on that a little bit and the kids are having fun playing on the farm.
I have enjoyed working in my flower beds and I am ready to get my photography business going in full swing and since the weather is finally warming up I am going to start booking sessions. Other than that it is life as usual and we are lovin it.
4 comments:
Your kids are so fetching cute!!
Man, it's ABOUT time! I had stopped checking your blog because your family seriously lacks the blogging world. But so glad you are back up and running. Keep em coming! Oh ya...I need some e-mailed pics of bedrooms....
Hey!! I was surprised to see so many posts when I checked your blog today. Hooray! Glad you're back. Love the pictures. It's fun to see updates on your family. And you are an adorable preggo mommy!
i love the pics of your kids on the swings and treyden getting a drink. and yay for another girl! ryan turned out just fine with all sisters, and i'm sure treyden will too :)
Post a Comment