Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yellowstone

So it has been quite a while since you have really heard from me. We have had a fun filled summer and are still enjoying the warm weather which we are hoping will stay around for a while longer. Treyden started preschool and is absolutely loving it. I help one day a week and am enjoying it as well. It is fun to see him learn and grow. My girls are getting big and to be best friends. They are sassy and so much fun. Here are some pictures of our trip to Yellowstone. I hope these will suffice.

4 comments:

Bishop Family said...

Can you beleive I've never seen old faithful, atleast not that I can remember. I think that needs to be on my to do list for next summer. Looks like you guys had fun.

Amber said...

How fun. I really wanted to go to Yellowstone this year and we never made it!

The McClellan Family said...

Fun pictures! Next time we are over there, we all need to get together! You guys look so happy! You'll do great with your photography business, your pics are awesome!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I didnt know you did photography, i might have to give you a call one of these days. Your pictures all look great! How long have you been doing this?