Monday, April 19, 2010

thRee YeaRs AgO TodAy

This sometimes sweet but mostly sassy girl keeps me laughing every day. I can't believe she is 3!!! She loves princesses, pink, lipstick, her blankie, and dirt. She hates getting her hair done, naps, and cleaning up. She is such a joy to have in our home and feel blessed she is mine.


5 comments:

Brock and Kristina said...

So cute!! Love the pics. Her personality shines thru them.
Krystal Ward is trying to get your contact info to get you info about our high school reunion. I gave her the e-mail address I had sim98014@yahoo.com do you still use that one? The reunion is July 24 in Blackfoot.
Take care!

Shani said...

This little lady cracks me up with the best one liners ever. Love her! I can't believe she is 3 and it has been 3 years...

Skye said...

Cute pictures! She is so adorable!

Cindy said...

i had a dream that i came to visit you and kenlee, who were living in a partially finished house while it was getting done. (i don't know where everyone else was). the only way up to the upstairs was a scary ladder. kenlee was like a monkey running right up that thing. she was funny and happy, just like in all your pictures.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I just had to say, you are the cutest coach i have ever seen! What a good mom to do that, i felt bad for my boys coach...lots of work. Glad you survived it:)