Wednesday, August 12, 2009

YUM!!!

This is what I am sitting down to enjoy now that both of my kids are finally asleep. It's been a long day.

10 comments:

Shani said...

This is Shani's mom - is it homemade chocolate?

The Rowley's said...

"Both of my kids?" Dont you mean "all" of my kids? haha or did you forget you have three?

The Rowley's said...

And Shanis mom... who goes to the trouble of making homemade chocolate?? Seriously- no one!

Shani said...

Brandi in case you were wondering, Shani's mom made three separate homemade hot fudge recipes a couple weeks ago. In one day. And then we voted on which one we liked best. Shani's mom rocks. And Brandi, seriously. To what do we owe this pleasure? TWO blog entries in two days? It was like Christmas when I checked your blog.

Shani said...

I meant "Britt in case you were wondering..."

The Rowley's said...

But did you compare with Hershey's?? I wonder who would win in a blind test...

becky ward said...

delicious!

and p.s. my little madalyn is wearing that adorable pink dress you gave her and she is even more of a princess in it! thanks for being so thoughtful.

Shani said...

Britt - Seriously, HERSHEYS - Baskin Robbins hot fudge maybe but HERSHEYS? - Much love, Shani's Mom

The Miles Family said...

Mmmmm...looks tasty! Can I have a bite?

The Rowley's said...

Maybe I need to taste your fudge sauce sometime...