Thursday, July 2, 2009

SUMMER TOP TEN

1. SumMEr niGhTs
2. Eating poPsicLes
3.WatcHinG my GardEn gRoW and my FloWerS bLooM
4. BoAt RiDes

5. Driving with the window down
6. CamPinG





7. Pool parties with cousins and friends

8. July 4th - FireWorKs
9. Picnics And BBQ's
10. Long walks on the beach in the Hawaiian Sunset with my lover boy. Ok so this has never happened but one day it will and I just know I will love it.

8 comments:

Brock and Kristina said...

fun, fun, fun!!!!!! it has been raining here for like 3 weeks straight! I think we have had MAYBE 3 dry days in there. I am so sick of it and ready for the sun to shine!! How's the baby??? Are you guys doing good? We are going to be in Blackfoot August 15-17. Maybe we can have a BBQ at my parents house or something....I'll let you know! Would love to see you!

Shani said...

Love the pictures. So, have you actually taken Indie camping yet? Glad you finally posted pictures. I was craving some pictures of that sweet baby. I must say that your pictures kind of tick me off. It makes it seem like you have had awesome weather all summer. It has rained down here for about 75 percent of our summer. And as for the Hawaiian beach walk.....I am with you on that one.

Nichelle said...

I looks like you guys are having lots of fun this summer. Your baby is so cute!!

The McClellan Family said...

Cute Idea! I love the top 10! What a sweet baby!

Natalie♥ said...

Brandi the flags are on Broadway all the way down kind of by reeds Dairy and I am pretty sure they are still up.

Cute pictures of your kids it looks like you are having a fun summer.

Mandie Flood said...

My name is Amanda Flood (used to be Jensen). I went to BYUI with Mitch and we were both getting engaged at the same time so we shared Stories and plans a lot. That boy was so crazy about you, Brandy (still is no doubt!) But I wanted to say hello and tell you that your family is so beautiful . Three Kids!!! Way to go! I hope you and your family are well (though from the pics it looks like you are well, happy and full of party energy!)
Take it easy, say hi to Mitch for me.

The Miles Family said...

I LOVE summer! Cute photos! I love the blue tongues & the sunglasses! Indie is adorable. So how is it having three? I always wonder.

I am so with you on the Hawaii thing! Someday before I die..I will make it.

Amber said...

What a fun summer so far. Your pics are so cute. We're going to vegas next weekend, and I hope to go camping before this summer's over!