Saturday, June 6, 2009

Its a Girl!





Indie Jae Simmons finally arrived on June 4, 2009. She weighed in at 7 lobs 14 oz. 21 in. long. She is so sweet and we are so excited to have her in our family. We got home from the hospital this afternoon and are doing great!

29 comments:

The Miles Family said...

Congratulations Simmons Family!!! We are so excited for all of you. She is darling! I love the pictures of Kenlee and Treyden holding her. Thank you for showing us what we'll have next if we keep following the pattern. Hope you are feeling well Brandi. We love you guys and will be thinking of you. Good luck!

McKays said...

She looks so sweet! Taylor says "oh my cuteness."

keri said...

Congrats!! She's adorable.

Erin said...

Yeah! Way to hang in there! Look at you all lookin' good right after you have a baby, you are such a show-off!
She is sweet, can't wait to see her in the flesh!

Super B said...

Oh my goodness! She is too sweet. CONGRATULATIONS!

The Rowley's said...

Shes adorable Brandi! So dang cute... when can I come see her? And maybe steal her....

Brenda said...

Congrats! So glad the waiting is over for you!! She is a darling:)

Jillyn said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited it was a girl and I love the name! I wish we could be there to see here. Keep posting pics!

Christensenfamily said...

Congrats! What a doll! I love her name, it's so cute! Sounds like she's doing good, I'm so glad everything went well. Hope you're feeling well, you look great!

becky ward said...

that is so exciting! i love that name and she looks like such a precious bundle. she sure took her time getting here. good thing you are patient. congratulations!

Nichelle said...

Congrats!! She is just darling. I am so glad that the wait is finally over for you. She looks soooo sweet!! Congrats again.

Shani said...

Yahoo for a girl! I still don't think she looks like Kenlee's baby pictures. She is beautiful Brandi. I am so excited to call you EVERYDAY so we can compare notes. So don't screen my phone calls. Love ya.

Skye said...

Congrats! She is so cute and looks so much like Kenlee!

Brock and Kristina said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! She looks adorable...as do ALL of you. Brandi you look great! I can't believe you are a mother of three. Holy Cow!!! Crazy how much things have changed huh? We are excited to meet her. Hope you recover quickly!!! :)

Amber said...

She is so cute! I'm glad she made it and that you are doing well. You look great and Mitch looks so happy! I can't wait to meet her.

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful!!

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

Congrats!! She is adorable! Babies are great little gifts!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful. I'm glad that all went well.

Cindy said...

the pic of kenlee is awesome. like she's not sure if she likes the baby yet. congratulations!

the Murphys said...

Congratulations! Josh called me to share the great news! I still can't believe you made it through the whole pregnancy without finding out. You look great - definitely not like a woman who just went through labor! I bet Treyden and Kenlee are so excited. Good luck with everything and take care!!

Anonymous said...

congrats!

Holly said...

Congratulations Brandi! She's beautiful, I LOVE her name too! Okay, and you have got to be one of the prettiest girls I've seen after having a baby! You look amazing in your pictures!

The Brendles said...

Congrats Brandi!! She's a doll! How fun for Kenlee to have a sister!!Treyden too, but ya know having a sister is the best! Hope you are feeling good, and all enjoy that little cutie!!

The Duckers said...

ACK!!! She's so sweet! Congrats on the cute little girlie.
Hope everyone is doing well! Let me know if you need anything!!

Brooke said...

Congrats Brandi! Indie is adorable! I'm glad that Kenlee got a sister. Every girl needs a sister :-)

Talia said...

Congrats, she's adorable!!

The Allens said...

What a beautiful baby! Congrats! Hope everything is going well with THREE!!!

The McClellan Family said...

Wow, that seemed like a fast pregnancy. You look great. I hoe you are feeling great as well. She is beautiful and I love the name Indie!

Amber said...

She is so beautiful!!!Congrats you guys!