So I downloaded a free trial of Photoshop Elements last night because I have decided to try my hand at digital scrapbooking. So I put the kids to bed, sat down at the computer and threw this beauty together. Ok, I know it really isn't that great, but for my first time I don't think it is to shabby. I am already hooked. Here are a few of my reasons why.

1. No mess to clean up.
2. Instead of throwing my whole page and my money away when I mess up I just hit undo.
3. Freebies!!!
4. and best of all, when I figure it out a little further I will be able to make myself look better than Halle Berry in my pics.
8 comments:
so cute, you must teach me asap!
Ashley
Brandi, you are way hotter than Halle! :) And Ashley, I want you to become fluent in blog before you try another computer project! One at a time.
We're going to have to have a digital scrapbooking party so you can teach us all! I LOVE this idea. I had given up on scrapbooking all together cause it was such a pain. It has lost its fun. This sounds like a great alternative!
Cute page! A lot of my friends do it here. They use shabbyprincess.com. They have a lot of cute stuff.
Brandi that looks so great, and i bet it only took half the time of doing a real page. I love it, and of course Kenlee is way too cute!! So I am dying to know...which swimsuit did you keep???
Brandi! Hey I am glad I found your blog. Its so cute. Your kids are adorable. Is Ashley pregnant again.. I saw something on her family's blog about that!
Love it~ I'm so glad you are blogging! Keep it up. It's so much fun to see what's going on it your little family! :)
Hey Brandi- Glad I found your blog :) Your kids are soooo cute! I love your little girls name. We were going to name baby #2 Kensleigh, but it turns out it's going to be another boy :)
Post a Comment